My football

Friday, October 26, 2007

LIPPI TONGUE-TIED BY LANGUAGE BARRIER

Former Italy boss Marcello Lippi admits the chances of him coaching in England are slim because of the language barrier.
The former Juventus coach has been out of management since leading Italy to World Cup glory last summer, but is now keen to return to club football.
Lippi was linked with the likes of Juve, Real Madrid and Chelsea over the summer, but insists he is no rush.
And despite his love of Premier League football, he is aware his lack of English will make it difficult for him to take charge of a club there.
"I am not thinking of any club at the moment," said Lippi. "I've only just realised the fact that I want to return to work.
"I love the Premier League but I don't speak English and considering the way I see and experience football this is a big handicap, because a coach above all guides players and my primary concept is the group."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Pay-Per-Play Publisher Signup
Publish NetAudioAds Adlets